In the Spray booth working with forced water circulation there are two unavoidable problems:
- Because of their high adhesive power, paint particles dispersed in water tend to cause blockages and
clogging of pumps, nozzles and piping.
- The circulating water, destined to become waste water because of foreign and noxious substances
contained in it (solvents, pigments, metals oxide, etc.), must necessarily pass through expensive purifying treatments.
In general, the advantages of the HYDROFLOTY system are the following ones:
- The change of water in the spray booths must be carried out only every 12 months maximum;
- The automatically extracted sludge has got a very low volume, thanks to its easy dewatering;
- By extracting the sludge continuously the spray booth water volume will be reduced up to 70%;
- The concentration of noxious substances in air emissions is considerably reduced by absorption of volatile components created by the paints.
- Spray booths maintenance costs will be reduced up to 90%.
- All the systems are completely automatic and easy to run.
How HYDROFLOTY System works:
It acts on substances in suspension which are removed from the water by a coagulation process through absorption.
HYDROFLOTY system purifies continuously the water, which is thus put back in circulation clean and neutral, thus avoiding clogging and blockages of the system.
The Spray booth is always ready to be used, with a greater and greater working life.
Each system can be connected to more than one paint booth. No need to make investment for each painting spray booths.
When new water-based technology process takes place instead of solvent-based process, there is no need to make any change to the system, being able to continue to use it at the same way just changing the chemicals used.
Thanks to adopted automatic operation and control system with simple and intuitive PLC, operator requirement is minimum.
Net decrease in the level of pollution of painting spray booth water COD is achieved.
HYDROFLOTY 4M, 6M, 9M, 12M, 24M, 36M